The world is a book and those who never travel read only a page.
What better way to travel and explore the new world than to be a student there? Student life – The carefree years spent between books and discovering one’s own nature, passion and strengths. One of the countries that embraces students and provides them with opportunities to grow and discover defining traits within themselves is the majestic and beautiful New Zealand.
New Zealand – a brave new world with rich cultural heritage
New Zealand is one of the youngest countries in the world. Rich in heritage and culture, it is also a great place to study and start a career. Its modern outlook and great universities offer MBA aspirants a great foundation and a pathway to take up a job or settle down there permanently.
Some of the best universities to Study MBA in New Zealand that you may consider are:
- The University of Auckland
The leading university of New Zealand, it is world ranked and boasts of great teaching, learning and research opportunities. It is especially very friendly towards international students and offers a range of services to make their stay and transit hassle free.
It is ranked in the top 100 universities in the QS world rankings
- Auckland University of Technology
New Zealand’s second best and fastest growing university also ranked among the top universities of the world. AUT has a five star rating from QS for Internationalization, Teaching, Graduate employability and Facilities. It offers a great MBA program and is really great for international students. Their classes are structured to be very interactive and the university provides innovative facilities.
- Massey University
With an international reputation of research excellence, the Massey University offers great post-graduation programs. They pride themselves on providing a stimulating ground for research and innovation, being home to inspirational personalities and being extremely supportive. They provide a potent mix of students from 100 countries and a choice to choose from 3 campuses to give you unparalleled exposure and learning opportunities. You also have the flexibility of choosing the campus where you want to study. You could choose from Auckland, Wellington and Palmerston North.
- Unitec Institute of Technology
Known for inspiring lateral thinkers and affecting a change in the way an individual approaches, interprets and deals with a situation, Unitec is a great place for a post-graduation program like MBA. With students from over 80 countries, Unitec is very friendly to international students and a great place to experience diversity and soak in world culture.
- Manukau Institute of Technology
With its wide range of internationally recognized degrees, Manukau Institue is a good place to experience both theoretical knowledge as well as applied. Set in the coastline city of Manukau, it offers great specialized facilities and its growing economy offers fantastic job opportunities to students.
The other universities and institutes that you can look at are the
- University of Waikato: A world ranked university offering great opportunities in PG courses and research programs.
- Waikato Institute of Technology: A great university that believes in enabling you to shape your world the way you like it. The institute has a great international students center that helps you before you arrive and throughout your stay.
- Waiariki Institute of Technology: Welcoming international students since 1986, it is a great place for international students pursuing PG
- Universal College of Learning: With a strong ‘student first’ belief, UCOL helps you turn your passion into profession.
- Otago Polytechnic: With 3 campuses to choose from, Otago offers a great quality of programs to choose from.
- Northtec: An education system that is exciting, challenging and beneficial, NorthTec has a vast number of programs to choose from. This brings together people from vast beliefs and basic together.
- Auckland Institute of Studies: New Zealand’s largest independent degree granting institution with a friendly and nurturing environment that balances and supports great learning programs.
- ICL Business School: A great institute that helps to explore oneself and subject matter through a great routine.
- UUNZ Institute of Business: Concentrates on providing excellent education and at the same time expanding international relations. Providing students the best of all worlds.
- Royal Business College: Ranked and accredited as category 1 tertiary education provider, this is a great place to see your dreams come true.
Wherever you choose to study in New Zealand, the reputed universities holds an open door to great experience, a lot of learning and a fast track to a fantastic career and more worldly you.