Education Australia is a dream for many students. And Australia makes it so easy, exciting and alluring with its vast choices in university, multi-cultural experiences and modern approach.
Its charm attracts and makes a special place in the hearts of students who go to study in Australia.
Why Study in Flinders University, Australia?
The mark of Flinders is in its excellence in teaching and research They have paved the way towards higher education for even those students who did not want take up further studies. It believes strongly that for a student to be word ready there is more than just books and theories. Hence, it pays special focus to practical education.
It has over 160 under graduate and post graduate programs, most of them using combination of new age technology to aide teaching and provides flexibility to students’ schedule.
Operating from multiple campuses and armed with a strong network they are committed to engaging, and building supportive and valuing relationships. It’s the best place to be, if you are looking at further studies in Australia.
Flinder’s has 3 main campuses and many regional and inter-state affiliations. Amongst the three, the Adelaide campus – Bedford Park campus, is the true gem. Spacious, elevated with panoramic views, it is just the learning environment needed to let your ideas soar.
The other campuses are in Victoria Square and Tonsley.
Flinder’s reputation is corroborated by the top rank accorded to it by various bodies.
Academic Ranking of World Universities, 2015
- Top 10-16 in Australia and Top 400 of universities worldwide
- Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015 -16 ranked Flinder’s Top 300 in the world
- Ranked top 15 in Australia by Times Higher Education Top 100 under 50 year old universities
QS World University Rankings by subjects 2014-2015:
- Top 150 of universities worldwide for sociology.
- Top 200 of universities worldwide for psychology.
- Top 200 of universities worldwide for medicine.
- Top 300 of universities worldwide for environmental sciences.
Good Universities Guide 2016
- Five star rating for student – staff ratios
- Five star rating for overall postgraduate student satisfaction
- 4 star rating for postgraduate teaching quality, generic skills and graduate starting salaries
Flinder’s University understands and values your commitment towards your education. And thus it provides its international students an array of facilities that help them decide, join and reach the University absolutely easily and you enjoy your time there to the fullest.
Some of the Courses Offered
Post Graduate Courses:
- Arts (Women’s Studies)
- Archaeology and Heritage Management
- Creative Arts (Creative Writing) *Not available to international students
- Creative Arts (Drama) *Not available to international students
- Creative Arts (Screen Production)
- Creative Arts (Visual Effects) (VFX) *Not available to international students
- Cultural Heritage Management
- Digital Production for Entertainment Design
- Language Studies
- Language Teaching
- Maritime Archaeology
- Research Methods
- Screen and Media Production
- Teaching English as a Second Language
- Doctor of Letters
- Doctor of Philosophy