Lambton College Ontario
lambton college of applied arts and technology
lambton college ranking
Established in 1967, Lambton College of Applied Arts and Technology is
situated in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada. It was the second college to be set up in this area
after Centennial College. It aimed at being a public community college. Of all its
courses, the most popular ones are Applied Arts & Technology and Fire Science
Technology. It has foreign enrolments of 500 students, and 3,500 full-time students and
6,500 part-time students. It offers more than 70 post-secondary programs and
Apart from the campus at Sarnia, Lambton’s second campus is at Lloydminster,
Saskatchewan, which has been set up for students of Western Canada. Lambton College and Lakeland College have
partnered to offer business programs in Western Canada.
Student services offered
- You can take free tutoring from Lambton’s Peer Tutoring facility.
- Students can avail of university transfers with universities and colleges in Canada,
USA and Australia.
- International students can avail of comprehensive health insurance and hospital
insurance by paying a small sum each month.
- It has received the following prestigious accreditations: CCAA, ACCC, AUCC and CBIE
and has got world ranking of 6351.
- This college has international programming tie-ups with China, Saudi Arabia and
Nigeria and campuses.
- Lambton College has four campuses at Sarnia, one in Toronto at Cesar College, and
three in China.
- It is recognized as a leading educational institute with satellite campuses.
Lambton College’s academic schools teach:
Technology, Energy and Apprenticeship
- Business and Information Technology
- Creative Design
- Community Services and Liberal Studies
- Fire Sciences and Public Safety
- Health Sciences