The American Business School of Paris offers a curriculum based on the American education system. The program admits:
- French high school graduates and students who want to follow an international curriculum,
- International students who want to follow an American curriculum in Paris.
The core mission of The American Business School of Paris aims to train its students to become future business leaders who think internationally, take initiatives and can work on multicultural teams. The school will continuously improve its academic standards and at the same time instill in the students respect and tolerance for diversity, as well as a sense of social responsibility. The school will also encourage the students to apply ethical standards in all personal and professional decisions.
- International approach and multicultural environment – interact and work with people from diverse cultural backgrounds on a daily basis. Study abroad for one or several semesters, in the U.S. or the rest of the world, and increase your international scope.
- Benefit from the best American and French practices – ABS has adopted the American higher educational system, recognized worldwide combining interactive project-based teaching with an extra-curricular program that allows you to develop your personality, independence and sense of initiative. ABS has also adopted French best training practices such as internships, seminars & individual coaching. Get the best of both worlds: join the American Business School of Paris!”
WHY STUDY AT THE AMERICAN BUSINESS SCHOOL
10 reasons to choose the American Business School of Paris
- Benefit from a business school that allows you to interact and study with people from different culture on a daily basis
- Earn American degrees, with undergraduate and graduate programs in the heart of Paris
- Take advantage of a multicultural environment, 60% international students from 80 different countries
- Follow 100% of your courses in English
- Gain real knowledge of the corporate world and business practices through highly interactive teaching approaches
- Discover France and make Paris your new home, by taking French languages courses
- Get hands-on experience through internships, coaching and seminars, that will allow you to build up your résumé before graduation
- Acquire valuable study abroad experience through opportunities in 37 countries
- Avail of the special assistance provided to the international students: a comprehensive orientation program and help with accommodation
- Join a top French university: IGS University
||Price in Euros
|Bachelor of Business administration
||Year 1 – Year 2 – Year 3
|Master of Business Administration
|Bachelor in Fashion and Luxury Retail
||Year 1 – Year 2