Call Us:+91-9920234749 email@example.com
Massey University, Palmerston ,New Zealand
One of New Zealand’s largest universities, Massey University was founded more than 80 years ago. It has 36,000 students, of whom 17,000 approximately are distance learners. This multi campus university has three campuses at Palmerston North, Wellington and Auckland. It is one of the country’s four universities to be listed among the top 200 top universities of the world by Times Higher Education and breaking new ground in all our areas of expertise – business, creative art, health, science and humanities and social science.
This university is known for its accent on research, close community links and immense years of academic excellence. It is also renowned for its programs on applied teaching and applied research. It’s colleges and research centers are specially known for their niche expertise in science and technology, applied science and business studies.
Why choose Massey University
Massey University is an innovative, self-reliant, outward-facing institution committed to defining the future. Their students can expect a teaching and learning environment that will enable them to be creative, connected and innovative contributors to society. Massey is a research-led university that is committed to the application of knowledge.
Ranking & Recognition
- Consistent ranking in the top 3% of universities worldwide by QS World University Rankings
- 17 National Tertiary Teaching Excellence awards in the past 13 years won by their Inspiring Teachers
- Ranked the no.1 University in New Zealand and 19th in the world for Agriculture
- Their creative arts students have won more awards than any other design school in New Zealand
- Studying at Massey University makes you eligible for a slice of their three million dollar scholarship fund
- Auckland and Manawatu campuses have extensive gyms, and a range of sports facilities
- Their sciences and engineering areas have multi-million dollar labs, world-class teaching facilities and staff
- They create work-ready graduates with a career advantage
- Massey has one of the largest business schools in the country and the only university-based trading room in the country.
- Massey Manawatu has New Zealand’s only veterinary teaching hospital and school
- Massey Manawatu has the only university-based aviation school in New Zealand
SOME OF THE COURSES OFFERED BY Massey University
- Massey Business School – Kaupapa Whai Pakihi
Areas of Expertise
- Communication, Journalism and Marketing
- Economics and Finance
- College of Creative Arts
Areas of Expertise
- Master of Design
- Masters in Fine Arts of Design
- Masters in Fine Arts in Fine Arts
- Doctor of Philosophy
- College of Sciences
Areas of Expertise
- Veterinary, Animal and Biomedical Sciences
- Agriculture and Environment
- Engineering and Advanced Technology
- Fundamental Sciences
- Natural and Mathematical Sciences
- Facilities and Services
- Student Life Services – Being a successful student isn’t just about academics – you need to look after yourself as well. Massey University has a range of services offered to its student’s ranging from Counseling & Health Serviced, Career & Employment, Pastoral Care, Advocacy etc…
- Sports & Recreation – Sport and exercise programs are delivered through a broad-based, multi-college, multiple-mode approach at Albany, Manawatū and Wellington. Their world-class sports facilities are available to staff, students and local communities, and include an all-weather equine arena, an all-weather athletics track, as well as the Sport and Rugby Institute’s three floodlit rugby fields and training areas.
- Clubs at Massey – Massey University proud supports a diverse and vibrant network of clubs on its three campuses. The clubs, which are supported by Clubs development officers on Albany, Manawatu and Wellington campuses cover a wide range of categories including sports, recreation, cultural and religious interests.
- Student Associations -Massey has seven student associations. Massey University student associations aim to make sure that university students enjoy the best university experience possible. They provide leadership to the student body and are also student advocates to the university and wider community.