Call Us:+91-9920234749 email@example.com
Unitec Institute of Technology, New Zealand
Unitec Institute of Technology is New Zealand’s largest institute, with over 20,000 students studying over 150 work-oriented programs. Leading employment-focused education is offered at their three campuses in Mt. Albert, Waitakere and Albany.
Unitec Institute of Technology, is popular for its unique and extensive twin fold sector commitment to degree and post graduate education on one hand, and vocational education and training on the other, Unitec, is a giant education powerhouse in New Zealand. The Institute has extensive courses in more than 25 streams from Accounting to Business Administration to Design & Visual Arts to Boat Building to Film Making to Healthcare to Real Estate.
Apart from this, if students wish to find relevant jobs in their industry, they can register on the job site of the university. Their application will be picked up by the industries seeking employees. Similarly businesses and industries in various sectors can advertise their jobs on the university’s website.
IBM announced that it will work with Unitec Institute to establish the first New Zealand delivery centre, which will employ 400 people by end of 2014. The collaboration will also enable annual scholarship programs; guest lectures, mentoring, internship and graduate hire programmes.
- Unitec Film selected to screen at NZ International Film Fest.
- Trailblazer Not for Profit Award at the recent 2012 Northern Region Sustainable Business Network Awards.
SOME OF THE COURSES OFFERED BY UNIVERSITY OF Unitec Institute of Technology
- Graduate Diploma in Professional Accountancy
- Bachelors or Masters in Architecture
- Masters/Post Graduate In International Communication
- Masters/Post Graduate in Computing
- Masters of Landscape Architecture
- Graduate Diploma in Business (Human Resource Management/Marketing/Operations Management/Sales)
- Bachelors in Medical Imaging at this institute
- Master’s in Nursing or a postgraduate diploma in Health Science here
- Masters in Osteopathy here
- Masters of Social Practice, a Postgraduate Diploma in Social Practice and a Postgraduate Diploma in Counseling
- Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Leadership and Management
- Students can opt for a two-year full-time Master’s or PG in Business
- The Graduate Diploma in Construction Project Management
- National Diploma in Engineering/Bachelor of Engineering Technology (civil,electrical,mechanical)
- National Diploma in Construction Management
- National Diploma in Architectural Technology
- Bachelor of Design and Visual Arts and Master of Design (Graphic Design and Animation,Interior Design,
- Photography and Media Arts, Product and Furniture Design,
- Visual Arts (Painting, Sculpture))