Call Us:+91-9920234749 email@example.com
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) offered a study permit to any prospective students who had obtained an offer from a Canadian-approved university. Furthermore, for individuals wishing to study in Canada, this permission is insufficient to allow you to travel and enter the country, and you may be needed to have either a visiting visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA) as well. In order to keep your study permit, you must also perform reasonably and on time in your educational program. Despite the fact that there are two ways to apply, the ordinary study permit application (Non- SDS) and the Student Direct Stream, only the second approach allows Indians to receive a Canada visa in a timely manner.
Required Documents for a Student Visa to Canada
You will normally need the following papers to apply for a visa for study in Canada. The prerequisites for Indian students obtaining a student visa in Canada are as follows:
- Valid Passport
- Attested photocopies of High school, Intermediate, and Bachelor’s degree certificates
- Standard Operating Procedures (Statement of Purpose)
- Extracurricular achievement certificates
- Admission letter
- Proof of Tuition fees paid
- Proof of financial resources
- Digital Photograph in passport size
- Proficiency in English (IELTS/PTE/TOEFL)
- Prior to submitting your application, your college/ University will notify you of any extra criteria.
The acceptance rate for recurrent student visa applicants falls as the student reapplies more frequently. However, even after the seventh and eighth application attempts, around 15% of applicants were accepted. After six or more applications, more than 500 applicants were permitted to study in Canada. While the chances of application success decrease as a student reapplies, students should not give up, and RPs and schools should not abandon them.
Time Required for Visa Processing for a Canada Study Visa
It normally takes 3-4 weeks for your application for a visa for study in Canada to be processed. However, this is only an estimate. Many factors might have a substantial impact on Canada’s Student Visa processing time from India.
The processing period begins the day your application is received by The Embassy or the visa issuing body. A list of factors impacting the length of time it takes to obtain a student visa:
- The type of request you submitted
- The application should be properly and precisely done
- Whether or not supporting papers have been presented
- The immigration agency is suffering a backlog.
- How quickly do you reply to any requests or inquiries made by the authorities?
- Applicants with prior criminal records might expect a processing delay.
- A change in political power might also have an impact on visa processing times.
The development of the COVID-19 epidemic has influenced the date of visa for study in Canada. As a result of numerous travel limitations, many visa applications have been delayed. This was done in order to safeguard equally Canadian and non-resident aliens’ health.
If you apply from a high-risk country (such as Iran, China, or South Korea), you will be allowed an extra 90 days to submit your supporting papers to the authorities.