Call Us:+91-9920234749 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to study at home, yet away from home, you may choose Kingston University as your preferred option. Out of over 20,000 students studying at Kingston University, you may find international students from over 154 countries across the globe, and 247 students from India. You may therefore have a multi-cultural experience while studying here.
Kingston University, located within the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, in South West London, is a renowned public research university. The University was established as Kingston Technical Institute in the year 1899. Since then, there is no looking back. It currently has four campuses in and around Kingston upon Thames. These are Kingston Hill campus, Kingston School of Art, Knights Park, Kingston University Penrhyn Road campus, and Roehampton Vale campus. Each of these campuses have their own unique character. You may visit these campuses through the University’s free intersite bus service.
Many international students flock to Kingston University to pursue their higher education due to the numerous opportunities it presents. The facilities provided here allow you to gain invaluable hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge in your field of interest. You also receive constant guidance and support from the staff that helps you grow on a personal and professional level.
Kingston University UK designs its courses in such a way that students get up-to-date information needed to excel in the modern work environment. Besides, the course structure helps students to gain work-related skills required in their respective fields. Some of the courses offered at Kingston University carry professional accreditation, and hence many students seek to pursue their higher education here.
In case you wish to study at Kingston University UK, you may be pleased to know that it is the top university in the country for graduate business start-ups for six straight years. Besides, the University ranks in the top 200 young institutions across the globe, by Times Higher education. According to the Guardian University Guide, Kingston University is currently placed at the 58th spot. This renowned university is among the top two best young institutions in the UK according to the latest QS World Rankings. Besides these, the University boasts of having numerous other rankings and awards in its kitty. You may therefore consider Kingston University as your choice option, and watch yourself grow and develop.
kingston University has five major faculty, namely Kingston School of Art, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Kingston Business School, Faculty of Health, Social Care and Education, as well as Faculty of Science, Engineering and Computing. The University offers numerous courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate level under each of these faculties. You may also choose from among numerous foundation courses, short courses, and research degrees.
In case you wish to pursue your undergraduate degree, you may explore the following subject-wise courses.
- Architecture and landscape
- Art and design
- Building and construction
- Chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences
- Creative industries
- Creative writing
- Drama, dance, film, media and music
- Health and social care sciences
- International relations and politics
- Journalism, language and literature
- Life sciences
- Management, marketing and advertising
- Mathematics and data science
- Nursing and midwifery
- Social work and social care
- Sport science and nutrition
Following is an extensive list of Kingston uni courses offered at postgraduate level.
- Accounting and Finance MSc
- Advanced Industrial & Manufacturing Systems MSc
- Advanced Product Design Engineering MSc
- Aerospace Engineering MSc
- Aesthetics and Art Theory MA
- Analytical Chemistry MSc
- Analytical Chemistry with Management Studies
- Applied Linguistics for TESOL MA
- Architecture (ARB/RIBA Part 2) MArch
- Banking and Finance MSc
- Behavioural Decision Science MSc
- Biomedical Science with Management Studies MSc
- Biomedical Science (Haematology/Medical Microbiology) MSc
- Building Surveying MSc
- Business and Management MRes
- Business PhD (Doctor of Philosophy)
- Cancer Biology MSc
- Communication Design: Graphic Design MA
- Computer Animation MA
- Creative Writing MFA
- Criminology MA
- Early Years Teacher Birth to 5 leading to Early Years Teacher Status (EYTS) PGCE
- Education MRes
- Environmental Management MSc
- Fashion MA
- Film Studies MA
- Finance MSc
- Financial and Business Management MSc
- Fine Art MFA
- Film making MA
- Game Development (Design) MA
- Game Development (Programming) MSc
- Geographical Information Systems & Science MSc
- Human Resource Management MSc
- Information Systems MSc
- International Business Management MSc
- International Human Resource Management MSc
- Investment and Financial Risk Management MSc
- IT & Strategic Innovation MSc
- LLM in General Law
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Management in Construction MSc
- Marketing & Brand Management MSc
- Master of Business Administration MBA
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Mechanical Engineering MSc
- Mechatronic Systems MSc
- Media and Communication MA
- Music Education MA
- Music MA
- Music Performance MMus
- Network & Information Security MSc
- Network & Information Security with Management Studies MSc
- Networking & Data Communications MSc
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (Adult) MSc
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (Child) MSc
- Pre-Masters Programme (delivered by Study Group)
- Public Relations and Corporate Communications MA
- Quantity Surveying MSc
- Renewable Energy Engineering MSc
- Software Engineering MSc
- Sport and Exercise Science MSc
- Structural Design & Construction Management MSc
Leaving your home country to study in a new place is indeed an exciting experience. However, the transition may be challenging and you may take time to adjust to your new surroundings. Kingston upon Thames therefore offers a strong support system to help you get through this phase without any hassles. You may avail of numerous support services, such as help with your English language skills, visas and immigration, information on arriving in the country, health, and much more. The University also offers a free airport pick-up service once you land in the country. To help you familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations of the institute, there is an international arrivals and orientation programme held.
In case you are looking for accommodation options, you may be rest assured to receive the best service possible. Kingston guarantees an offer of accommodation for their undergraduate and first year international postgraduate students. You may reside in the university’s halls of Residence or may live independently in private Kingston uni accommodation. Since the university works with various approved private providers, you will be provided with an alternative accommodation in the event that the halls are fully occupied.
You may enrich your learning journey at Kingston through state-of-the art facilities, such as labs, machinery, simulators, professional software, studios, instruments, and so much more. The University also boasts of offering practical learning environments, where you may step right in to a crime-scene, creative suite, court room or a clinical lab. This innovative method of teaching makes learning a fun experience.
Kingston University campus has a separate Library and Learning Services department. This helps students and staff alike in their quest to gain more knowledge and pursue their learning, teaching and research ambitions. You may also make use of a wide range of available archives and special collections. What’s more is that you may also gain access to iCat – the University’s online library catalogue.
In terms of academic support, Kingston University offers the services of personal tutors, as well as mentoring and academic skills centres. The university has a special unit, known as ‘KU Talent’ that helps you develop your career potential. You may therefore focus on building strong relationships with employers, and work towards planning a great career.
Through such amenities and resources, you may get the most out of your time in the university. You may not only receive academic support, but also personal guidance and career support to march ahead on your pathway to success.