Call Us:+91-9920234749 email@example.com
University Of Vermont
Surrounded by mountains, the University of Vermont’s vibrant campus overlooks stunning Lake Champlain. Our hometown Burlington, Vermont, is widely considered one of the best college towns in the country, which is a safe, culturally rich community in a beautiful natural setting with restaurants, nightlife, and outdoor activities.
At the University of Vermont (UVM), the thought is big and it inspire others to do the same. The academic program combines faculty-student relationships most commonly found in a small liberal arts college with the resources of a major research institution. The university is home to 9,958 undergraduates, 1,371 graduate students, 459 medical students and 1,364 full- and part-time faculty.
The University of Vermont attracts curious, self-starting, engaged, civic-minded students, who are motivated to achieve. The students consistently receive national and international awards Academic quality is central to our success, and our distinguished faculty are internationally recognized for their research, scholarship, and creative activity.
With a choice of over 100 majors including business, education, engineering, environment, health, and life sciences, the students have access to a broad range of studies in cutting edge fields and traditional disciplines. Students are encouraged to raise their aspirations and find their passion, while the University will help them achieve their goals through such as our popular Career Center.
Why choose The University of Vermont?
Facts, Ranking & Recognition
- Ranked among the top 10 Rising Stars by Forbes magazine
- 85% of our graduates find employment within one year of graduation
- Among the top 14 up-and-coming universities by U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked #85 U.S. News & World Report 2015
- Ranked 35 out of a select group of National Public Universities in the USA
- Top 25 environmentally responsible school by Kaplan
- One of America’s greenest universities by Forbes.com
Career + Experience Hub
The Career + Experience Hub is a great resource for students who are uncertain about their internship or job search. This essential service provides the students with all they need to know to enhance their personal and career development – from interview preparation and résumé building to networking.
Internships are a large part of the undergraduate experience. They offer an unparalleled opportunity to acquire essential experience in a professional environment. They also provide a chance to explore career directions, put learning into practice, and establish vital contacts. UVM undergraduates have interned many of the country’s leading companies, including:
- GE Healthcare
- Keurig Green Mountain
- NBC News
- National Science Foundation
- University of Vermont Health Care
- Vermont Public Radio
- TD Bank
Some of the Programs Offered
School of Business Administration:
- Degree – Business Administration BSc
- Sustainable Business
- Global Business
- Business Analytics
College of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences:
- School of Engineering
- Engineering BA/BSc
- Civil Engineering BSc
- Electrical Engineering BSc
- Engineering Management BSc, concentrations in Civil and Environmental Engineering; Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering BSc
- Mechanical Engineering BSc
- Department of Computer Science
- Computer Science BA/BSc
- Computer Science and Information Systems BSc
- Department of Mathematics and Science
- Mathematics BA/BSc
- Statistics BSc
- School of Engineering
Life on Campus
- Work Hard Play Hard – An active, dynamic campus life is as important as the students academic life. Reflecting the students’ diverse academic and personal interests, the UVM experience offers something to suit just about everyone. There are of over 170 different clubs and organizations that one can get involved in.
- Campus Accommodation – Helping the students settle into campus life and excel academically, UVM requires students to live on campus for the first two years of their degree program. As a Global Gateway Program student, they will be living in the Marsh-Austin-Tupper housing complex. Located in the heart of the student community, it is also conveniently home to the Global Gateway Program support services.