Call Us:+91-9920234749 firstname.lastname@example.org
Charles Sturt University
An education abroad is the dream of many Indian students. The opportunities and experiences that lay beyond the borders are a strong attraction. However, when it comes to financial commitment, not many students are able to afford it.
Australia has become a favourite destination of many foreign education aspirants due to its economical lifestyle, high ranked universities with top-quality curriculum and the call of a culture that is exciting, novel and rich in heritage.
The courses offered by Australian institutes are flexible and short, freeing students from a long-term commitment and enabling them to start their professional career quickly. Also, those aspiring for a Master’s Degree, Australia accepts the Indian 12+3 system, making things much simpler.
Why the Charles Sturt University (CSU)
When students choose to study in Australia, one of the greatest difference they find is the practical and research based approach to education.
Whether you are looking at a Master’s degree or thinking of pursuing Post Graduates studies in Australia, Charles Sturt University (CSU) is passionate about making its students world-ready.
It does so through its approach towards the curriculum, a rich and vibrant mix of culture and international level program.
Unlike any other university, CSU offers its program across 9 campuses plus regional university study centres and many partner locations.
You can choose from any of these lovely cities according to the program you want to take up:
Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Canberra, Dubbo, Goulburn, Orange, Parramatta, Port Macquaire, Wagga Wagga
CSU is amongst Australia’s leading Universities shouldering the responsibility of nearly 38,000 students registered in 400 courses. It is the 5th largest university in Australia and ranks top amongst rate of successful placement of its students.
A student’s job is to study and apply himself. Everything else, Charles Sturt University has taken care of.
- Student Central: This is your first point of contact in the university – like a help desk. Anything you need to know, ask or worry about – Student Central is always ready to help.
- Health and Counseling: CSU takes your health and welfare very seriously, thus, it has easily accessible and very welcoming health and counseling units.
- Equity Support: A multi-cultural and diverse student body can thrive only when there is a an equal opportunity for everyone to grow. Charles Sturt University’s Equity support service takes care of that.
- Disability Support: A disability shouldn’t become a hindrance for you to achieve your full potential. Thus CSU welcomes and takes utmost care students with special needs.
- Religious Support: Charles Sturt University recognizes the need for religious support and extends full support through spiritual advisors and student clubs.
- Study Support: Studies are extremely important at CSU, thus support is available in all forms – personal interaction, over the phone or online.
- Library Services: A well-stocked and extensive library helps you with your complete research both online and on campus.
- Career Services: Their career services help launch you into a favoured work place with absolute ease.
- Ally Program: CSU boasts of a multi-cultural and diverse student body. With the Ally program it supports the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) students and teachers.
CSU offers a wide range of subjects that one can choose from, some of which are mentioned below:
- Banking and finance
- Hotel management
- Human resource management
- Organisational change
- Project management
Communication and Creative Industries
- Animation and visual effects
- Creative practice
- Fine arts
- Graphic design
- Media practice
- Organisational communication
- Public relations
- Theatre / Media
- Television production
- Civil engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Structural engineering
- Water engineering
Information Technology, Computing and Mathematics
- Applied statistics
- Computer science
- Information technology
- Management (information technology)
- MBA (computing)
- Mobile applications development
- Networking and systems development
- Information systems security
- Systems development