University of Sussex

The University of Sussex was set up near Brighton, southern England in the 1960s. Located in rolling parkland on the edge of Brighton, the university campus is a perfect mix of commendable architecture and green open areas. Designed by Sir Basil Spence, it is considered one of the most beautiful college campuses in the UK.

The University of Sussex is one of the leading institutions for higher education. Apart from being famous for the Social Science and Humanities department, the university also has 12 schools and research groups and provides more than 500 UG, PG and PhD programs. The university houses 16,820 students approximately, out of which 76% of the students are local students while the other 24% are international students from 100 different nations. Around one-fourth of the total students in the university are enrolled in postgraduate courses. To deliver quality teaching and create a sound learning atmosphere, there are over 2,200 members of the teaching staff of The University of Sussex out of which, approximately one-third of the staff is from outside the UK.

University Rankings :

  1. #152 in Best Global Universities
  2. #57 in Best Global Universities in Europe
  3. #18 in Best Global Universities in the UK
  4. Ranked at 246th position by QS – World University Ranking in 2021
  5. Ranked at 160th position by THE (Times Higher Education) – University Ranking in 2021
  6. Ranked at 40th position by The Complete University Guide – University Ranking (UK)  in 2021
  7. Ranked at 59th position by The Guardian – University Rankings in 2021
  8. Ranked at 152nd position by US News & World Report – Global Universities in 2021

Sussex is a leading research university, as reflected in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework (REF). Over 75% of research activity at Sussex is categorized as world-leading (4*) or internationally excellent (3*) in terms of originality, significance and rigor.

Undergraduate Courses Provided By The University Of Sussex:

  1. BMBS in Medicine
  2. BSc(Hons) in Finance and Business
  3. BSc(Hons) in Marketing and Management
  4. Mechanical Engineering BEng (Hons)
  5. BSc(Hons) in Neuroscience with Cognitive Science
  6. BSc(Hons) Biomedical Science
  7. BSc (Hons) Genetics
  8. BEng(Hons) in Automotive Engineering
  9. BSc(Hons) in Games and Multimedia Environments
  10. BA (Hons) Media and Journalism

Postgraduate Courses Provided By The University Of Sussex:​

  1. MSc in Management
  2. Data Science (with an industrial placement year) MSc
  3. Robotics and Autonomous Systems (with a Masters industrial placement) MSc
  4. Information Technology with Business and Management MSc –
  5. Early Years Education MA
  6. Master of Business Administration MBA
  7. MSc in Cardiology
  8. Fintech, Risk and Investment Analysis MSc
  9. MSc Banking and Finance
  10. MSc Accounting and Finance
  11. MSc Management and Finance
  12. MA in Digital Media
  13. MSc International Finance and Economics
  14. MSc Corporate and Financial Risk Management
  15. MSc Financial Mathematics