Call Us:+91-9920234749 firstname.lastname@example.org
Georgian College was established in 1967 in Ontario, Canada. It is one of the fastest-growing colleges in Ontario. It specializes in applied arts and technology. It has three main campuses at Barrie, Orillia and Owen Sound and four additional campuses at Orangeville, Midland, South Georgian Bay and Muskoka. It has more than 120 career-centric programs across all its campuses.
Georgian College seeks to motivate its students to be innovators, change lives and link communities through education. It offers several up-gradation courses, apprenticeship training, diplomas, certificates, graduate certificates, college degrees and university programs. It has developed 500 articulation and transfer agreements with 47 educational institutions globally.
It prepares its students to be innovators and entrepreneurs so that they are sought-after by industry heads. This is why Georgian College is the choice of industry leaders who seek graduates with the best skills.
Gerogian college has the largest Co-op network in Canada and has highest number of Co-op programs (co-op programs are those where 4 out of the 12 months the student is employed in a related field of study with a company, hence gaining hands on experience which prepares them for the job market. These co-ops are paid work)
Student services offered
- Georgian College has 11,000 full-time students and 28,000 students in its continuing education programs.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship are instilled here to prepare students to be job creators rather than job seekers.
- Its unique Georgian University Partnership Centre offers exclusive advanced study courses such as Automotive Management and Golf management degrees.
- Georgian College was ranked No. 3 worldwide by the 2013 International Student Barometer. This is also the highest score among all colleges in Ontario.
- It has been one of the Top 100 Employers for seven consecutive years.
- It was also named Canada’s Greenest Employers for four consecutive years.
Courses offered: This College offers courses in Science, Arts and Humanities, Computers, IT and Management.