Call Us:+91-9920234749 firstname.lastname@example.org
Victoria University of Wellington
Set up in 1897, the Victoria University of Wellington is the #1 university in New Zealand for research intensity. Around 22,000 students are enrolled in Victoria University and approximately 4000 of them are international students. The University has been awarded an overall five-stars-plus rating in the QS Stars university rating system. Victoria University is among the top 1% of the world’s universities in 19 subject areas and among the top 100 universities in the world in 11 subjects.
These stats prove that it’s a great option to go for if you want to study abroad. The university has three campuses with its main campus being located in Kelburn, New Zealand, the second campus at Pipitea near the New Zealand Parliament building, and the third one at TeAro. Distinctive postgraduate and undergrad programs are offered at various campuses.
Around 1000 experienced and extremely qualified educators deal with providing comprehensive and quality education to the students. Talking about facilities, the university has top-notch facilities at the picturesque campuses. There are around 40 research centers in the university that provide the best assets to the students for practical knowledge. Apart from scholastics, the university maintains a great assortment of art pieces and furthermore arranges lunchtime concerts and seminars to blow away the cobwebs for the students. Most importantly, the campus is easily accessible, having a well developed public transport system.
WHY VICTORIA UNIVERSITY?
The quality education given by Victoria University is a significant purpose for its top ranking. Some of the reasons behind their top-class teaching are:
- Supportive Faculty: The faculties at the university are extremely supportive of the students and are always available for resolving their queries. Apart from academics, the faculties also help students discover their talent and passion and thus support them in co-curricular activities. Such support from the authorities makes study in new zealand for indian students quite simple and fruitful.
- Innovative Teaching: The faculties that students learn from are the best ones in their respective fields and use top-notch teaching practices in sync with the ongoing global trends. The college staff has taken the idea of exploration to an entire distinctive level. This is the perfect spot for students who want to do their masters degree in new zealand.
- Facilities and Placements: The students have access to world-class facilities which help them conduct research procedures conveniently and effectively. Additionally, the greater part of the alumni from Victoria University are all placed in top companies, which give students an edge in the job market.
Victoria University of Wellington
There are multiple options available for the students if they want to complete their masters degree in new zealand, some of them are –
- Master of Computer Science
- Executive MBA
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Engineering Practice
- Master of Professional Business Analysis
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Data Science
- Master of Artificial Intelligence
- Master of Global Business
- Master of Health
- Master of Software Development
- Master of Tourism Management
- Master of Information Management
- Master of International Relations
- Master of Education
- Master of Biomedical Science
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Law
- Master of Architectural Science
- Master of Science
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education
- Post Graduate Diploma in Science
- Post Graduate Diploma in Health
Apart from completing masters degree in new zealand, students can also enroll themselves in undergraduate courses at Victoria University. Some of the UG programs offered by the university are:
- Bachelor of Commerce – 11 Majors
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Electronic and Computer System Engineering
- Bachelor of Education (Teaching) Early Childhood
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Physics
- Bachelor of Design Innovation in Industrial Design
All Bachelor degrees can be completed as double majors, where students can combine two different majors in their degree and become more employable.
The accessibility of an assortment of programs and top-notch facilities makes Victoria University an ideal decision for students who are happy to finish their masters degree in new zealand.