Call Us:+91-9920234749 email@example.com
Arkansas State University
Arkansas State University is in the heart of the Mid-South with roots in the rich cultural mix. They honor their past and look to the future enjoying their central location and take pride in the diversity of their faculty, staff and students, while taking time to value each individual.
Marking its first hundred years, Arkansas State University continues to expand in exciting ways. It’s growing to serve the region, state and nation – with a global perspective. By providing a solid educational base, the university prepares students for leadership as professionals and in their communities.
Arkansas State University is located Jonesboro which is the regional hub of Northeast Arkansas for healthcare, entertainment, business, and industry. Jonesboro is centrally located with easy access to other major markets, including:
- Memphis, TN: 1 hour
- Little Rock, AR: 2 hours
- St. Louis, MO: 4 hours
- Nashville, TN: 4 hours
Why You’ll Love Studying at Arkansas State University?
- 23.9 Average Incoming Freshmen Act
- 59% Honors Enrollment Growth since 2009
- 27 Average Class Size
- 17:1 FTE Student to Faculty Ratio
- 13,144 Current Enrollment
- Arkansas State University is accredited by the regional institutional accreditor, the Higher Learning Commission North Central Association.
- Individual programs at each of their colleges such as Business, Engineering, Education, Fine Arts, Nursing etc have been accredited by specialized accrediting agencies.
A-State or Arkansas State University aspires to be known by their commitment to diversity as evidenced by their inclusive work and learning environment, their acceptance of differences as positive and enriching, and their ability to attract, retain, and advance a diverse faculty, staff, and study body. Their actions are guided by the following Core Diversity Areas (DCAs):
- Leadership Center – The Leadership Center offers programs and services that foster leadership development through community service, encouraging the creation of lasting connections, and the recognition of accomplishments. The Leadership Center facilitates a wide array of campus involvement opportunities such as Student Government Association, Student Activities Board, Volunteer A-State, Greek Life and various Student Organizations.
- Dining Services – Dining Services offers services that contribute to a more pleasant way of life for people whenever and wherever they come together. It is their pleasure to serve you great food and excellent customer service. Their menus are delicious, generous, and nutritious! Acansa Dining Hall has a variety of stations including international foods, brick-oven pizza, “like-home” favorites, and much more. They also offer a food court that houses our Godfather’s Pizza, Howl’s Campus Grill, Jump Asian Express, Lobos Rojos, Starbucks, Chick-Fil-A, Sushi with Gusto and our new Einstein Bros Bagels.
- Residence Life – Residence Life provides a safe, diverse, and well-maintained environment that complements and supports the academic mission of the University. A-State create a dynamic living/learning experience that promotes and inspires individuals to become empowered community members. Living on campus is an important part of the college experience. Studies show that students who live on campus make better grades, are more involved in campus activities, and are less likely to drop out of college.