If you want to study out of your country of origin, there are a world full of opportunities for you, so if you choose to study in Canada, it could well be the wisest decision you’ve ever taken for several reasons. These reasons are:
- Canada has some of the most well known and internationally recognized universities and colleges of the world. Many of them are high-ranking universities on various parameters.
- It affords a high quality of education, while its tuition fees and cost of living are much lower than that of the United States and the United Kingdom.
- Canadian universities and colleges offer internationally recognized degrees, diplomas and certificates. The high standards of education you receive here make you employable in the United States and in any Commonwealth country. The Canadian government also allows students to work for a year without a work permit.
- Canada’s universities are geared up with the latest technology and a range of modern amenities. You can find several things to interest you here, such as sports, concerts, art galleries, apart from meeting like-minded people and student-managed newspapers, radio and businesses.
- The Canadian higher education system affords ample opportunities for research in the subject of your choice, due to the presence of several bright and innovative entrepreneurs, scientists and researchers. Research is available in medicine, telecommunications, advanced software, engineering, computer technology, transportation, medicine, aerospace, nuclear power, biotechnology, food and beverage processing, environmental science and agriculture.
If you thought that Canada is only about education, then read further to dispel those doubts.
- Canada is a country of warm people who go out of their way to make life easy and livable for you.
- It is a picturesque country with Nature at its most pristine.
- This country has an open immigration policy, making it easy for one to enter the country. It is also the best place in the G7 nations for anyone wanting to start a business. It is blessed with a strong economy, a rising job market and a high standard of living.
- Canada is a strong votary for human rights and bases its actions on the principle of human equality.
- It is a clean and hygienic country with several fresh water lakes. Its food and indigenous products are put through the highest level of quality tests to check for safety.
- Canada is home to a number of ethnic groups, races and religions. It officially adopted a multiculturalism policy in the 1970s and 1980s. Being home to several million aborigines, and 15 million immigrants or more, it has the right attitude to foreign students being part of its society.
- Canada has been listed on the United Nation’s Human Development Index as a country with the world’s highest quality of life. It is also not overpopulated, has a low crime rate and a good healthcare system. In fact, it has an inexpensive medical insurance system and top class medical services.
- It also has a lot of outdoor activities and other recreational activities that students will be attracted to.
For these reasons, it’s wise to choose Canada as your study destination.