Call Us:+91-9920234749 email@example.com
Weren’t you surprised when six years back your class teacher raised an eyebrow on your decision to go and pursue your higher studies in New Zealand? He wasn’t impressed a wee bit and instead asked you the question “Aren’t there more sheep in New Zealand than humans”? The questions were unlimited like “Did Lord of the Rings impress you so much?”, “Are the degrees even recognized” or “Isn’t New Zealand far far away?” Well, six years later the scenario has changed drastically. While it was a less known education destination then, and only famous for providing scenic images for the movie “Lord of the Ring”, over the past couple of years this country’s popularity for providing excellent education has grown.
Here are a few more reasons why you should consider studying in New Zealand:
- New Zealand has an international reputation for providing quality education. Though the country has only gained popularity in India in recent years, it has been very popular in Australia, the UK and other European countries for some time now. As a matter of fact, it is regarded as one of the best places to study abroad. All of its educational institutions have adopted the British education system, which is the world’s most recognized education system. So, with a degree or diploma from one of New Zealand’s universities, you will certainly have an edge over other candidates inany job you are applying for.
- Cost of education is lower. As compared to some other universities in Australia, the UK and the USA, the cost of education in universities in New Zealand is much lower. The living costsare also lower. Basically you will study under the British education system at a very reasonable cost.
- Standard of living is high. While the education costsarea fraction of those in other countries, the living costs are no less attractive. New Zealanders enjoy a high standard of living. The country is ranked,according to the United Nations, amongst the top 10 for this.
- New Zealanders are very welcoming.Known as Kiwis, people here are very friendly. The country is a blend of cultures, with Maori, Pakeha, Pacific Islanders, Asians and Europeans contributing to its population. This means that people are very welcoming towards people of other cultures.
- Enrich your work experience. International students are allowed to work for twenty hours every week during their semester. During holidays they can work for up to forty hours. This means that while studying you have ample opportunity to enrich your work experience. The best part is that once you have graduated, you will get a work visa for one year, which can be extended.
- New Zealand is a lovely location. This country is blessed with beautiful unspoilt scenery everywhere you go. You can travel through the country’s two main islands and become immersed in its culture. The weather is very mild for most of the year and there are very few chilly nights.
So if you are looking for quality education, quality of life and an enriched work experience at a fraction of the cost then choose New Zealand – the land of unlimited opportunities.